Our expertise and our responsiveness allow us to meet our customers’ requirements efficiently and correctly. We will provide results in the time-frames announced.
Our analysis laboratory is fitted with equipment that is suitable for the characterisation of plant extracts and for the quality control of the extracts produced:
- Dosage of total polyphenols (Folin-Ciocalteu)
- Dosage of proanthocyanidins (BL-DMAC, Bate-Smith, Porter, Vanillin, Ph. Eur.)
- Polyphenolic profile (dosage of specific polyphenols by HPLC)
- Antioxidant potential measurement (test ORAC, DPPH, SOD)
- Enzymatic activity measurement: PPO, POD, LOX, SOD, alpha-amylase, bromelain
- Dosage of carotenoids by HPLC: Lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, lycopene
- Dosage of alkaloids: Caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, nicotine, synephrine, quinine
Following the entry into force on 1 January 2015 of the decree of 24 June 2014 establishing the list of plants, other than mushrooms, authorised in food supplements and the conditions for their use (Plant Decree), our laboratory has set up several control analyses.